I'm copying the recipe here for ready reference. The original recipe is here.
Ingredients: (makes 12 cupcakes)
25g corn oil35g freshly squeezed orange juice
3 eggs (large), cold from fridge
95g caster sugar
100g Top flour or cake flour
1/4tp fine salt
1 orange rind
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Mix corn oil and orange juices together, set aside
- Mix flour and salt together, sift them twice, set aside
- Remove eggs from the fridge, add into the mixing bowl, add in caster sugar, immediately beat it till pale, thick and fluffy (Use KA mixer with balloon whisk, 3mins at speed 8-9, 10mins at speed 4-5, 2mins at Speed 1-2, total time 15mins ).
- With mixer running at speed 1-2, add in orange rind, add flour spoon by spoon, then add in corn oil + orange juices, and chocolate chips, do not over mix. Remove mixing bowl, use a spatula to fold the batter till well combined.
- Pour batter in a lined 12 holes muffin pan until 90% full. Lightly tap on countertop twice to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 170C for 25mins at middle rack.